Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do stay at home mom's get vacations?

Poor Emma has been puking all evening. Asher is pissed at himself for not knowing how to crawl, so he's been falling and screaming all day. Nap time was non-existent, and I'm not sure whether or not I've had a chance to eat yet today. I feel torn with what I should do tonight. Do I stay in Emma's room with her and risk the monitor waking her up when Asher needs to eat or wakes up screaming when he discovers he is on his belly? Do I stay in our room with Asher and risk not knowing if Emma is getting sick in her bed? Do I sleep on the floor in the living room and hope I'll be able to hear everything from there? Oh how I miss Paul at times like these. I miss him when he's gone no matter what, but I really miss my "partner" right now. I feel so horrible for Emma. My heart hurts for her. She threw up on one of our chairs and later said, "oh no. I sit it out on the chair". I made sure she knew it would be okay. Poor kid. I am terrified Asher is going to get sick. I am really hoping this is just heat related. No one else needs to go through what poor Emma is having to. Well... I think since both kids are passed out for the time being, I'll go try to find something to eat. Pray Emma feels better in the morning!

No comments: