Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's official...

This morning at 3:30 AM, I was christened Mommy To Emma Poopy Pants! It finally happened... I was pooped on... The worst part was that I wasn't completely grossed out, and I was even a little thankful. At least Emma didn't poo while she was sleeping. Emma is officially sleeping by herself in her own room. The humidifier has taken my place on her floor. She is doing so well, I have decided when we move to take her crib with us in the car, instead of letting it get packed. I don't want her to have a hard time sleeping. However, I anticipate traveling to be difficult. We have a travel crib, but she needs something with lights to watch so she can fall asleep. Nothing will fit on her travel crib...

This leads me to my next bit of news. Paul officially accepted a position in Williams yesterday! He reports September 14. Time is going to fly. This weekend we have a BBQ, next weekend we will probably visit his family (therin lying the crib issue), the weekend after we may have to go house hunting (hopefully it can wait until we get there... more traveling), the weekend after is our going away BBQ, the next is Labor day weekend (my family visiting and Paul hunting) and the next weekend, we will move! Enough about that, or I will start to freak out. I am excited, but it is all happening so fast. It's just like last time we moved. Everything all at once! I am just really happy to be so close to family and that Paul has been offered such a great opportunity!

I will keep you posted on what happens. Emma has her 4 month check up on Friday, which means more shots. Sad times for all.... I'm excited to see how long she has gotten! I guess we need to find a new doctor for her 6 month check up!

No comments: