Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A milestone reached

So, all week I have been telling my mom and husband that I think I am finally starting to show. Paul agrees, but he's my husband, so he has to. Mom can't say because she is in another state. I have also been commenting on feeling a bit "top heavy" lately. I swear last week I would look in the mirror, and with clothes on, I looked pretty much the same as I had pre-pregnancy.

Today, I reading a co-worker a letter we had just received. She took it from me and said "I'm sorry I can't concentrate. You are starting to show and I can't stop looking." Little did she know, those were the most exciting words I had heard in days. She then said that yesterday she couldn't stop looking at my top half. She said, "I kept looking all day, and had to keep telling myself to stop. At this rate, you will be as big as me by the time the baby comes." I am not small in the chest area, but she is massive! I then became a bit frightened.

I want nothing more than for the whole world to know I am pregnant, but I don't always mention it to people. Strangers probably don't care, and those who know me may get sick of hearing about it. So, to know that it is becoming publicly obvious that I am going through the most exhilarating experience of my life is fantastic!

No comments: