Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Potty training... again

So, I've decided to lower the amount of censorship I use in this blog. Pregnancy is a personal experience, therefore I must share personal details. Plus, some days I will just really want to vent. I will not, however, share things that are highly unladylike. Paul reads this blog, and somethings will still remain private! Unless you are my mother. Then you have to hear all about EVERYTHING.

So, I have a jokester swimming in my tummy. My tiny, sweet baby thinks it is so much fun to collide with my bladder when life gets too boring. What does this lead to? Accidents! I don't have to pee one second, and the next second I am peeing myself. I swear I am both housebroken and potty trained. I am not waiting too long, because I don't have to go until I am already going!!! Does the baby kick me in the tummy where I can feel it? No! I get kicked in the bladder so I pee myself. Very funny little baby. So glad you are giving Daddy and yourself something to laugh about!

This is not a serious issue, of course. I just needed to share. I love being pregnant. I have never felt more feminine in my life. It is such an amazing experience, but it is not all beautiful. Peeing one's self is never, in my opinion, beautiful. However, I've hear the unmetionable side effects only get worse, but I know the pleasant experiences will greatly out weight the unpleasant. I just want those of you who have perfectly functioning bladder control to appreciate what you have. And to all you 2, 3 and 4 year olds who are trying so hard to be potty trained and fear no one understands the effort you are putting forth... I understand. I understand, and I am sorry. Getting to the toilet in time is a very hard thing indeed sometimes!

No comments: